The World’s Tallest Statue of Lord Shiva was inaugurated with the Vedic Poojan in the state of Rajasthan. This statue will be known as “The Statue of Belief” and is dedicated to the God of Gods, Mahadev. More than 50 thousand workers were involved in the making of the statue of Lord Shiva and completed the work in 10 years. The ceremony was conducted in the presence of the Chief Minister of Rajasthan, Ashok Gehlot, famous spiritual leader Morari Bapu and Yog Guru Baba Ramdev.
World Tallest Shiva Statue in Rajasthan
The tallest statue of Lord Shiva is situated in Nathdwara of Rajsamand, Rajasthan. Vishwa Swaroopam or the statue of belief can be visible from 20 kilometers. People from various states of India and other countries are visiting the place for the 9 Days Katha by Morari Bapu Ji.
Food and Shelter for the devotees will be borne by the organization committee itself. Madan Paliwal, the trustee of Padam Upwan Sansthan helped in the making of the tallest statue of Lord Shiva.
Know About the World’s Tallest Shiva Statue
– Statue was constructed on 51 Bigha hilly areas of Ganesh Tikri that can be visible from 20 kilometers.
– The draft of the project was made in the year 2012 with a height of 251 meters which later increased to 369 meters
– This is the World’s Tallest Statue of Lord Shiva with a height of 369 meters followed by KailashNath Mahadev Mandir, Nepal with a height of 141 meters
– This tallest statue contains 4 lifts, 700 stairs, and a glass bridge.
– The statue of Lord Shiva can withstand the wind speed of around 250 km per hour.
Founder, Upgrading India