Tips to Clean the Dirty Makeup brush
We all use makeup brushes to do makeup, but most people do not know how to clean them, due to which people either throw away the brush or keep using dirty brushes. Keeping your brush dirty can lead to different kinds of skin problems such as rashes, pimples, and acne. Come, know how to clean the Dirty Makeup brush and why it is important.
How to Clean the Dirty Makeup Brush?
1) It is very easy to clean, you will need a soft towel to clean it.
2) First of all, clean the product in the brush thoroughly with a towel.
3) Then you mix baby shampoo in a bowl of water.
4) Put all the brushes and beauty blender in the water and leave it for some time.
5) Remove these burs after some time and clean them with a light hand in a circular motion in another palm.
6) Pay attention not to clean the brush too vigorously. Doing so damages its bristles.
7) After cleaning, keep the brush on a clean towel or tissue to dry for some time.
Why is it important to clean dirty makeup brushes?
1) If you keep using the same brush without cleaning it, then you will not get the desired look while doing makeup because the makeup product is already applied to it. This often happens with an eyeshadow brush. If you want to do light makeup after dark makeup someday, then it often gets spoiled because makeup is already applied on the brush.
2) If the brush is not cleaned, the risk of bacteria growing on the brush increases. In such a situation, the use of those brushes spreads the bacteria on the skin itself. Due to which you may have problems with acne or rash.
3) If you take proper care of your makeup brushes, then your brushes will last for a long time.
Founder, Upgrading India