Get these Steps Done Immediately In Case You Lost your Mobile
Nowadays mobile phone has become the biggest need of the people. Be it taking photos or saving any data, even banking services are now available on mobile. Especially if we talk about banking services, from checking bank balance to sending and receiving money, now every work is being done easily from home on mobile phone through internet. In such a situation, just imagine what will happen if your mobile phone is lost or stolen somewhere? Obviously, all your banking details will be available on the mobile itself, so the money kept in your account may be cleared in a blink of an eye. Actually, nowadays cybercrime has increased a lot and criminals easily cheat people of thousands and lakhs of rupees. Therefore it is important to be cautious. Let us know what to do if your mobile phone is lost in such a situation?
Not only do we keep all the apps related to banks on our mobile phones, as well as many people have this habit that they also keep secret information related to banks in their mobile itself. If the mobile of such people is lost or stolen, then it may be that their life’s earnings may be robbed. So it is very important to take care of some things.
Keep these things in mind
- If the mobile phone is lost, first of all, file a complaint with the police.
- Then the SIM which is installed on that mobile, turn off immediately.
- This will reduce the chances of money being stolen from your account.
- It would be better to always keep the app from the banks in the mobile phone by locking or logging out. Just log in when it’s done, and then log out.
- Always log out of the Gmail account on the mobile to which your online banking service is connected. In case of loss of mobile phone, change Gmail password immediately.
- In case of loss or theft of mobile phone, change the password of the banking-related app immediately.
- Never store secret information related to bank and debit or credit cards on online shopping websites.
Founder, Upgrading India