Spiritual and Scientific Importance of Maa Ganga
According to religious beliefs, the mere sight of the holy River Ganga Ji gives freedom to the living beings from any suffering. At the same time, by the touch of Ganges water, one attains heaven. Even by doing all auspicious deeds like recitation, Yagya, mantra, and so on the soul does not attain the supreme state of serenity which is attained by the consumption of Ganges water. Mother Ganga is pure, the form of knowledge, the form of desire and action, the quencher of physical, divine, and material heat, and also known for imparting Dharma, Artha, Kama, and Moksha to the human being.
According to mythological beliefs, bathing and worshiping in Maa Ganga cuts off many sins. The evening Ganga aarti renders immense calmness and serenity to the human body. People from various places visit Ganga aarti in search of spiritual upliftment.
Moreover, it is said that if you take part in Ganga aarti, your wishes will be fulfilled. However, due to the Covid19 pandemic or the busy and hectic schedule of life, people can’t get enough chance to seek the blessings of Ganga aarti. Understanding this problem of spiritual lovers, Upgrading India launches a platform that imparts the blessings of Ganga Aarti from your home only. In that, you will be given Ganga aarti slip, Gangajal, Prasad, and other spiritual important items to your home. Click here to Book Your Ganga Aarti Blessings.
Also, the holy water of the river Ganga is known for its many scientific benefits. The scientific reason for this is also believed that many types of medicinal properties are found in the water of the Ganges, in which many types of diseases are eliminated by bathing. Not only this, but Vastu Dosha also removed by the use of Gangajal. There are many Spiritual and Scientific Importance of Maa Ganga that will be discussed in this article.
Religious Significance of River Ganga
- By simply taking a bath in the Ganges river, sins are destroyed and infinite merit is obtained. One should take a bath in the river Ganges, if you cannot do this, then one should take bath by pouring Gangajal in the water at home itself. Taking bath in the Ganges removes various types of sins.
- Pleased with the penance of King Bhagirath, Goddess Ganga descended from heaven to earth. It is believed that keeping Gangajal in the house keeps the whole family away from bad times.
- If there is a Vastu Dosha in the house and you are troubled by it, then sprinkle Gangajal regularly in your house. By doing this regularly, the effect of Vastu Dosha ends and positive energy comes into the house. Always sprinkle Gangajal in the house.
- If there is trouble among family members, sprinkle Ganga water in the whole house every morning. This remedy destroys the negativity of the house and creates an atmosphere of positivity.
- If any person or child has been sighted, then you should sprinkle the Ganges water on him. The ill effects of the eyes will go away.
- If you or your children feel scared or have bad dreams at night, always sprinkle Gangajal on the bed before sleeping. Scary dreams do not bother the person by doing this.
- Bholenath will be pleased soon if you do Abhishek on Shivling with Ganga water in Shiva Puja on Monday. And all the vices will be destroyed by life. Similarly, every Saturday, fill clean water in a pot and put some Ganges water in it and offer this water to Peepal, by doing this one gets freedom from the inauspicious effects of Shani.
Scientific Significance of River Ganga
- An investigation by the National Botanical Research Institute (NBRI), Lucknow, has found that Ganga water has the ability to kill disease-causing E. coli bacteria.
- Scientists said that when the water of the Ganges comes from the Himalayas, then many types of minerals and herbs attached to it. Due to this, many medicinal properties come into it.
- Ganga water has an amazing ability to absorb oxygen from the atmosphere. The water of the Ganges also contains sulfur in abundance, so it does not spoil for a long time.
- Scientific tests show that taking a bath with Gangajal and drinking Gangajal destroys the germs of diseases like cholera, plague, and malaria.
Founder, Upgrading India