Advantages and demerits of online classes during Corona
Since the outbreak of Covid19, our lifestyle totally changes. Whether it is physical, mental or social everything encounters a massive turnaround. Now mask becomes an integral part of our daily life. Also, many sectors were hit severely by this deadly virus. One of the sectors that affect most by the coronavirus is education. The pandemic results in the inclusion of online studies in the education sector. Now the school, colleges, or any other educational institutions are conducting their study through the online mode of learning.
Offline or classroom learning is quickly taken over by online learning. Students are now learning through online classes. However online classes come with many advantages and disadvantages. On one hand, you will figure out the various advantages of online classes while on other hand there are some disadvantages of online classes too. This article is about the disadvantages and advantages of online classes during corona. So, the various advantages of online classes during Corona are as follows:-
Advantages of online classes during Corona
- Online Classes are convenient for each and every student.
- One can get a flexible schedule with online studies.
- It helps in bringing education to your home.
- More personalised attention can be given by online education.
- It eventually helps in connecting with many interesting persons.
- This form of education helps in promoting lifelong learning.
- Moreover, online classes helps in giving you financial benefits.
- The connection with the villages areas can be done with online study.
- It helps in teaching self-discipline to the students.
- New skills can be learnt through an online mode of study.
Disadvantages of online classes during Corona
- Student feedback on online learning is limited.
- Online studies cause social isolation.
- It hinders time management skills.
- Online learning lacks communication skill development.
- There is a high incidence of fraud in online studies.
- Online learning has less theory than practice.
- There is a lack of face-to-face communication in online learning.
- Online learning is limited to a few subjects.
- Studies online are difficult in the computer illiterate population.
- Online education lacks quality education recognition.
Founder, Upgrading India