Welcome to the Court of Mehandipur Balaji – Mystical Facts of Mehandipur Balaji
Spirituality and religion have a special place in India. India is famous all over the world for its temples and vast religions. Even in the 21st century, many temples in India are full of mysteries and mythological facts. There is some interesting story behind all the temples. One of these temples is Mehndipur Balaji, which is situated between two hills near the Dausa district of Rajasthan. Here you will get to see strange things, which can even scare you. Scientists deny the existence of ghosts, but the sight here will make you think. Every day people from far come here to get rid of the hindrance of ghosts.
Mystical Facts of Mehandipur Balaji
1. It is forbidden to eat any prasad of Mehandipur Balaji Temple. You cannot give the prasad here to anyone. You cannot even take this prasad home. There is such a popular belief that if you take anything from here to home, then the effect of bad shadow comes on you.
2. Water continuously flows from the small hole present in the left chest of Mehandipur Balaji. It is believed that it is the sweat of Balaji.
3. Near Mehandipur Balaji there is an idol of Lord Rama and Mother Sita in such a way that Hanuman Ji keeps looking at them. Lord Hanuman is present in the form of a child in this temple.
4. Kirtan is held every day at 2 o’clock in the court of Pretraj Sarkar to avoid the obstacles and negative evils of ghosts. Here is the idol of Bhairav Baba i.e. Kotwal Captain. Everyone gets freedom from negative obstacles after visiting here.
5. There is a strict rule for all the devotees visiting the Mehandipur Balaji Temple, that is one has to stop the consumption of eggs, meat, alcohol, garlic, and onions for at least a week.
Founder, Upgrading India