Home Remedies for Glowing Skin in Monsoon
Monsoon Season is loved by many due to its pleasant weather but it is not so pleasant for your skin as with this season, many uninvited skin problems arise. Due to excess moisture in the environment, the skin becomes sticky and it starts looking lifeless. We often get moisture and sweat during this season. Also, the pores of the skin get filled with oil and dirt. Due to this many skin related problems arise. Also, the nails, acne, pimples and redness come on the face. Their presence reduces the beauty of the face. Many pimples appear on the face of a person, which reduces the brightness of his skin. To get rid of this, a person tries many remedies. Even after that, no significant effect was seen. For this reason, special care of the skin is required during the monsoon season. Today we are going to tell you about those home remedies, by adopting which you can also get glowing skin.
Turmeric is very beneficial for keeping your skin healthy. It contains antioxidant properties, which are very beneficial for keeping the skin glowing. It is full of antibacterial properties. If you have inflammation on your skin, then you must use turmeric. Turmeric contains curcumin. Curcumin acts as an anti-inflammatory agent. It is very beneficial to eliminate inflammation.
Using turmeric, you can always keep the skin glowing and healthy. Just follow these simple steps and make a paste to reduce the dullness of the skin.
• Take a cup of gram flour
• Measure half a teaspoon of turmeric powder and add it to the gram flour.
• Add milk or water to it and mix it well.
• Make a paste after mixing it.
• Give this paste a touch of few drops of rose water and mix again.
• Apply this paste smoothly to your face and neck.
• After getting it dries, wash it off using cold water.
Honey is among the best moisturizers for the skin. It hydrates the skin very well. Many anti-bacterial properties are found within it, which work to remove the infection. Its use removes pigmentation and blemishes of the skin.
Follow these steps of using honey for glowing skin
• Before using honey, clean your skin thoroughly.
• After that apply honey directly to your face and neck.
• After applying, massage the face for a few minutes
• Wash it off with lukewarm water.
By doing this the face will look very glowing.
In the monsoon season, Olive Oil is a good option to choose for your skin. The antioxidant properties it contains are quite helpful in keeping your skin glowing naturally.
Steps for using Olive Oil for Skin
• Before sleeping at night, take a few drops of olive oil and apply it well on your face and neck.
• Massage the face well for 2 to 3 minutes.
• After this dip a towel in hot water and squeeze out the excess water.
• After squeezing the water, keep the towel on your face and neck for a minute.
• Again dip the towel in warm water, then wipe off gently the oil you applied on the face and neck.
• After this, dry the face and neck using a clean towel.
This home remedy is very beneficial to keep the skin healthy and glowing in the monsoon.
Founder, Upgrading India