Home Remedies to Prevent Itching in Winters: As winter comes, the skin starts asking for more care and attention. In winter, the problem of itching due to dry skin first bothers you. Due to woolen clothes and dryness, rashes also occur on the body, which causes more itching and itching problems. In such a situation, cracked lips and torn ankles increase the discomfort. Instead of going to the doctor for these problems, if some home remedies are adopted at home, then your problems will be removed and the skin will become soft like silk.
What is Itching?
Skin is the largest part of our body as well as the most sensitive. Sometimes itching occurs due to allergies on the skin. In this situation, there is only a desire to scratch, it can also be called a type of dermatitis. Itching can occur in a limited place ie in one part of the body and in the whole body or in many different parts. The problem of itching is usually seen in dry skin, apart from it, it is also seen in a skin disease or during pregnancy.
Types of Itching Disease
There are two main types of itching, which are:
Non-itchy itching: This can be caused by dust, soil, pollution, warm clothes, prolonged exposure to the sun or any internal problem.
Itchy rash: It is mostly due to some type of infection.
Causes of Itchy Skin
There can be many reasons for itching, which are:
- Itching may occur due to exposure to air pollution and dust and soil.
- Itching may occur due to a side-effect of medication.
- Some people are allergic to certain types of food and in such a situation, if they eat such food then it can cause problems like itching.
- It is also itching to use chemical products of beauty.
- Dry (dry) skin is also a main cause of itching.
- Using chemical dyed hair dye or hair color can also cause itching.
- In cold weather, the skin moisture gets dry due to itching problem.
- If there is not enough amount of fat in the diet, it may cause skin itching.
- Due to change in weather.
- Bite of some kind of insect.
- Itching problem is more common in smokers. The nicotine in it damages the body.
- Indoor heating in the winter causes room moisture to dissipate and the skin becomes dry (dry), causing itching.
- Stay in the sun longer.
- The presence of lice on the body or other parts.
- Excess use of perfume on the skin also causes itching.
- Using harsh detergent soaps for the skin.
- If it is in kidney disease, iron deficiency, or a thyroid problem, itching may occur.
- One may also be particularly allergic to deeps, such as allergies to one of the metals, causing itching.
- Thick clothes, extremely hot clothes, bathing with very hot water also occur.
Disease Caused due to Itchy Skin
These diseases can be caused by people due to itching: –
Jaundice – Itching problem is also seen in it.
Thyroidism – Itching problem is also seen in it. It is also caused by thyroid gland disorders.
Skin inflammation problem (Dermatitis) – It causes swelling on the skin. It is a serious skin disease. Also, it causes itching and rash on the skin.
Psoriasis – It is an autoimmune disorder. This causes itching.
Home Remedies to Prevent Itching in Winters
Come, know the tips to make the skin soft and moist and prevent itching.
Wheat Grass Juice
Drinking wheatgrass juice in winter cures the problem of itching and dry skin. After having some breakfast in the morning, you have to make wheatgrass or jowar juice and drink it, it will moisturize the skin and will not cause any fiber.
Massage coconut oil daily in winter. For people who have itching problems every year, massage it with coconut oil daily, it will have moisture in the skin, and the itching problem will go away.
Camphor and Coconut
Grind the camphor in coconut oil and apply it well on the body after bathing daily. Camphor and coconut oil is a very good recipe to relieve itching.
Sesame oil also relieves itching in winter. Heat sesame oil in a vessel first. Then after cooling it, itching disappears daily and the skin becomes soft and shiny.
Neem leaves are also helpful in preventing itching. The antioxidants present in them is very beneficial for the skin. Boiling neem leaves and taking bath with that water provides relief in itching and also kills germs on the body.
Founder, Upgrading India