Hair Dryer Tips and Precautions: Wet hair after bathing in winter season enhances the cold even more. Often we use a hair dryer to dry hair. Hair dryer gives hair style as well as makes hair straight and shiny. But you know that a hair dryer can spoil the structure of your hair. By using it more, your hair will become dull, dry and dry, as well as fall.
The heat emitted from the hair dryer damages the hair roots. Daily use of it can increase problems like dandruff, clear, dull and dryness in the hair. If you also use a regular hair dryer, then you have to keep many precautions in mind.
Hair Dryer Tips
- Before using a hair dryer, do apply hair serum to the hair. You can also use aloe vera gel instead of serum. Due to this, the heat of the hair dryer does not cause much damage to the hair and the hair remains soft.
- Use as little hair dryer as possible in dry hair. Dry wet hair in the sun. By the way, if you want you can use cold dryer. Because it has more ions which are positive and the air released from it has less heat.
- Hair dryer should be used by staying 6-9 inches away from the hair. There is a possibility of increasing hair damage due to close proximity.
- Use a wooden hair brush while using a hair dryer. This causes less damage to the hair.
- If you want to use a hair dryer, then use conditioner in the hair first. Hair does not get tangled and break from it.
- When using a hair dryer, note that always hold it with the handle. Do not use it with your body. Note that the hot air is not on the scalp lying on the hair.
- If using a hair dryer, do hair care. Massage the oil well on the hair twice a week so that the roots of the hair remain strong.
Precautions while using Hair Dryer
While using a hairdryer, you must be aware of some precautionary steps or the steps you must avoid while using it. Let us know the things that you should know before using hairdryer
- Excessive use of hair dryer snatches away the natural beauty of your hair. At the same time, daily use can increase the problems of dandruff in the hair and the hair starts becoming dry and lifeless.
- Before using the hair dryer, apply the Narration Serum to the hair so that the heat of the dryer does not cause too much damage to the hair and the hair can become soft.
- The heat coming out of the hair dryer damages the roots of your hair and also makes the hair two pimples.
- While using hair dryer, you should keep it at a distance of 6 to 9 inches from your hair. By keeping the hair dryer close to the hair and using it more closely, it will increase the dryness of the hair and they will start to break quickly.
- Use as little dryer as possible in dry hair. Use a cold dryer as it contains more ions which are positive and heat is less in the air.
If you need to use a hair dryer, do regular oiling of the hair, so that the hair gets adequate nutrition.
- It is better to use hair dryer according to your hair type. As the hair is curly, rough, soft or silky, according to this you will need temperature or time.
Founder, Upgrading India