Home Remedies for Gastric: The problem of gastric in the stomach is also called becoming air or gas in the stomach. It is also called gas or flatulence of the stomach or intestines. Nowadays, due to an unhealthy diet and sluggish lifestyle, it is common to have stomach gas problems. According to Ayurveda, all the diseases of the stomach area due to the Tridosha of the body. Therefore, gastric problems can be cured by calming Vata, pitta, phlegm defects.
Gastric Results in Difficult to Work
By gastric problem, it becomes very difficult to work, drink, or even eat. To say this is just gas, but ignoring it can lead to many serious consequences. Constipation, acidity, and ulcers, etc. are diseases caused by gas. Along with this, some home remedies and important tips will also be given to reduce gas pain. Home remedies for stomach gas given in the article are based on many types of research.
Causes of stomach gas
In Ayurveda, all diseases are caused by the imbalance of Vata, Pitta, and Kapha, and due to their normal state, a person remains disease-free. Vata due to improper dieting gives rise to many diseases. Five types of Vayu have been described in Ayurveda – Prana, Udan, Saman, Vyana, and Apana Vayu.
The ventilator arises from the deformity of the air and the common air But there are many common reasons behind this, which causes gas, let’s find out about them. Much research was carried out on gastric problems.
There are various causes of gastric problems
- Consumption of medicines like naproxen, aspirin, and ibuprofen.
- Drinking more alcohol and tea-coffee
- Having a stomach infection called Helicobacter pylori
- Causes of autoimmune disorder such as pernicious anemia
- Accumulation of bile acid in the stomach
- Cocaine addiction
- Consumption of food that causes gas
- Eating more fiber-rich foods
- The weakness of the immune system due to viral infections, such as cytomegalovirus and herpes simplex virus
- Unable to digest milk and milk products
- If there is inflammation or irritation in the intestines
- Complaining of diabetes
- Excess production of bacteria in the stomach
- Talking while eating and do not chew the food properly.
- Stomach acid formation.
- Consumption of some milk can also cause gas problems.
- Drink more alcohol
- Mental anxiety or stress
- Acidity, indigestion, eating toxic food, constipation, and taking certain medicines
- Excess intake of sweeteners and sorbitol-containing substances produces gas.
- Not having breakfast in the morning or having an empty stomach for a long time.
- Eating junk food or fried foods.
- Eating stale food.
- Do not include yoga and exercise in your routine.
- Consuming more beans, beans, chickpeas, cowpea, moth, urad dal.
- Some foods make some people gas, while some people do not make any gas like that; Beans, cabbage, onions, pears, apples, peaches, milk, and milk products make most people gas.
- Foods that contain a higher percentage of carbohydrates than fats or proteins make more gas.
- Food group reductions in food are not advisable, as you cannot deprive yourself of essential nutrients, often, as a person ages, some enzymes start to decrease and some food More gas is also produced from the substances.
- The problem of abdominal pain is often seen even in breastfed infants. Such a problem arises due to not breastfeeding properly or by the mother taking a diet that increases Vata. At the same time, the problem of stomach cancer is seen in children taking food, gourmet food, fast food, junk food.
Symptoms of Gastric Problems
Due to the formation of acidity of gastric problems, many symptoms can be seen. The various symptoms associated with Gastric Problems are:-
- When the stool comes in the morning, it is not clean and the stomach appears bloated.
- Feeling of stomach cramps and mild pain.
- Pain with stinging and sometimes vomiting.
- Headache is also a main symptom.
- The whole day feels like laziness.
Home remedies for gastric problem
- Drinking juice of a lemon with one teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda may be an excellent home remedy for gastric problems.
- Asafoetida may be an excellent home remedy against gastric problems. Taking asafoetida with predicament will help in resolving your gastric problem.
- Black pepper helps in getting relief from gastric problems. you’ll take black pepper with predicament or milk.
- Consuming Cinnamon sticks in the morning is very useful against gastric problems. Take it with hot water.
- Garlic is considered very beneficial for health. In such a gas problem, eating garlic is very beneficial. When there is gas in your stomach, then at that time, boil garlic with cumin, standing coriander. Now consuming it twice a day every day will end the gas problem.
- Mixing black salt and celery in buttermilk and drinking it immediately relieves gas problems.
Founder, Upgrading India