YouTube is one of the most attractive sources of earning money online. Apart from other sources, people usually opt for a YouTube video to earn money from the internet. Also, uploading a video and bringing the views on it will help you in earning money. However, it is not an easy task. First of all, you need to increase your subscriber and views. Only after that, you will be able to monetize your channel.
Also, you have to take the approval of Google AdSense so that the ads will be started on your videos. Although this whole process looks easy it is a difficult task to fetch original subscribers for your account. Also, you need to understand the YouTube Monetization Policy, YouTube monetization eligibility, and YouTube monetization rates. However, all things must be done in a sequence in order to get the easy approval of monetization. However, start your earning from the YouTube channel by following these simple tips to, “How to grow a YouTube channel fast?”
Steps to Monetize Your YouTube Videos
1. Click on the Video Manager option on your YouTube channel.
2. Click on the channel in the Video Manager section. Under that, a Monetization option is seen. Just enable that option.
3. Before clicking on “Enable my Account” on the YouTube Monetization option, read the Guidelines and Information.
4. Select “Terms & Conditions” of YouTube and click on the accept tab. Moreover, this will enable your YouTube channel Monetization.
5. Now you will be able to locate a green sign of dollar, which means your ads are started on the videos.
How to Link Google AdSense to your YouTube account?
1. Go to the Account Manager on your YouTube channel.
2. Under the Channel option, click on “View Monetization Settings“.
3. Click on “How will I paid” and under that click on “Associate an Adsense account“.
4. Sign in to your Google Id to open your Google AdSense account. If you haven’t created a Goggle AdSense account, first create it.
After this process, if your channel meets the YouTube Monetization Policy and requirement, your YouTube channel will become monetized.
YouTube Monetization Requirements 2020
At least 1000 Subscribers
4000 Watch Time Hours in 12 Months
Google AdSense account
Follow the guidelines and policies of YouTube
Founder, Upgrading India