Hypertension is one of the most common diseases that encounters these days. No matter what your age, gender is you may search for the home remedies to control high BP. Blood Pressure is actually the pressure at which blood flows towards our heart. Blood pressure is determined by the pressure of blood to and from the heart. The normal range of pressure of blood is 120/80 mm hg. However, finding a person with this range of blood pressure is very rare.
Everyone is diagnosing himself with hypertension tablets daily. Although hypertension or high Bp doesn’t have any common symptoms, still symptoms such as shortness of breath, nosebleeds, and headaches are commonly seen with this disease.
Stressful and polluted daily life is the major cause of hypertension these days. Although apart from consuming tablets, Indian Ayurveda is having many home remedies that can effectively control high BP. So, here we club up some Indian home remedies to control high BP.
Tips or Home Remedies to Control High BP
1. Consumption of Moong Dal soup along with cumin, turmeric, and cilantro helps in controlling high BP.
2. Mixing one pinch of Cardamom and one teaspoon of Coriander to the peach juice can act as a remedy for hypertension. Drinking freshly prepared juice twice or thrice a day can work for you.
3. Mixing Coconut water and freshly prepared orange juice in 1:2 ratio and consume it two or three times a day can help in maintaining your blood pressure.
4. Add one teaspoon of honey to the apple cider vinegar (approx 10 drops) can be helpful in countering high BP situation. It also helps in reducing cholesterol and thus indirectly affects blood pressure.
5. Mixing two parts of hawthorn berry, one part of Punarnava, and one part of Passion Flower can cut down the high blood pressure problem. Consume this mixture with hot water to cut down High BP.
6. Avoiding fried, salty, and fatty food helps in maintaining the blood pressure level of the human body.
7. Watermelon with a pinch of coriander and cardamom regulates blood pressure in a spanking manner.
8. Consumption of Cucumber Raita helps in overcoming High Blood Pressure and digestive problems.
Founder, Upgrading India