Vastu Tips are always necessary for building a house and keep the positive energy intact in the house. Starting from the house entry to the kitchen, bedroom, outdoors, and bathroom, this Vastu art of home building imparts the positive energy in your house. Also, it helps in removing any negative source of energy from the place. It is an ancient Indian science or a guide to fabricate the house in the right way. This art tells us about the placing of different articles of the household such as beds, tables, watches, and other accessories. It also helps in designing and determining the position of bedrooms, drawing room, kitchen, stairs, and bathroom. It is tested and tried ancient methods for the betterment of living life.
However, nowadays due to small building areas and involvement of other factors, many start ignoring the Vastu Tips. This may result in bringing miseries, stress, and worries to the entire family. Due to the ignorance of Vastu tips, sickness can be seen in the family too. Also, the negative effects of wrong Vastu Shastra can destroy the wealth in your family.
We are providing you with some Vastu tips to fill your life with positive energy and happiness.
Easy Vastu Tips for happiness
- Use Goggle Dhuni once in a week in each and every corner of your house.
- Lighten lamp of Mustard oil (Sarso) along with clove every day.
- Grind Wheat along with 11 leaves of Tulsi.
- Sprinkle some drops of milk on the pan before making chapatis.
- Pour milk on the Tulsi plant every Thursday.
- Avoid building three gates of the house in a single line.
- While making food, keep the food for Cow first.
- If you can use the portraits of Saints and Sagas in the drawing-room offering blessings.
- Don’t keep dry and degraded flowers at home.
- Put the paintings of Greenery in the Southeast direction of your house.
- Avoid collecting unnecessary items and waste in your house.
- Round shaped furniture is considered good for health and wealth.
- Remove the leaking Tap as soon as possible.
- Put your Tulsi plant in either East direction or near your temple.
So, apply these Vastu tips for bringing happiness.
Founder, Upgrading India